Azure DevOps Engineer (3+ years)
Looking for a Azure DevOps engineer having at least 3+ Years of experience in automation and configuration management of the platform’s infrastructure and providing stable environments for delivery of quality.If this sounds interesting read on!
Your Employer: A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Involvement in DevOps and fully automating build and deployment processes.
- Planning and building tools for system configuration and provisioning. Working with appropriate stakeholders to understand system and functional requirements.
- maintaining all our pre-production environments.
- Effectively communicating complex ideas to audiences with various technical backgrounds.
- Collaborating on delivering technical excellence across the organization.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a reputed university.
- 4+ years professional experience in software development.
- Knowledge of automation and supporting azure devOps pipelines, building, managing code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
- Experience ( > 4 years)
- Azure: 3 + years’ experience with using a broad range of Azure technologies to develop and maintain an Azure based cloud solution, with an emphasis on standard methodology and Azure DevOps. Azure certifications - Preferred
- Strong Experience in full life cycle of Azure Devops
- Experience with DevOps Orchestration/Configuration/CI-CD (Continuous Integration Management technologies such as Azure DevOps)
- Experience with release automation, configuration and debugging
- Experience Power Shell, ARM templates/ Terraform scripts for Infrastructure as a Code
- Experience in Git , Code Base Management and branching strategies
- Working knowledge of databases MS SQL, Azure SQL DB
- Write scripts and automation using PowerShell /.Net
- Create Pre and Post Approval Workflows & Stage Gates
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.