Role: DevOps Engineer – 3+ Years – Bengaluru
Our Client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to develop and improve instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability, security, efficiency, and scalability of systems and create amazing, customer-focused products.
Our Client is India’s Fastest growing, fully-automated next-gen Fintech company
Roles & Responsibilities
● Develop and improve instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability, security,
efficiency, and scalability of systems
● Troubleshoot and fix production outages and performance issues.
● Build automation tools for provisioning and managing our cloud infrastructure by
leveraging the GCP and AWS Cloud Services.
● Contribute to enhancing and managing our continuous delivery pipeline
● Automate systems configuration by writing policies and modules for configuration
● Enhance and maintain our logs collection, processing, visualization and alerting
● 3+ years of professional experience.
● Must have strong automation/scripting skills (python/ruby is a plus).
● In-depth experience deploying and maintaining monitoring, logging and alerting tools.
● Experience with continuous integration and deploy tools (jenkins is a plus) and familiarity
with configuration management tools.
● Independent ownership attitude and a track record of taking responsibility for problems
and pushing through to the resolution.
What is in it for you
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technology
- Working with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, or platforms
- Opportunity to transform an Industry
Reach us: If interested, reach out to me with your updated CV on Bidisha.firstname.lastname@example.org