Devops Engineer- Bangalore/Mumbai/Gurgaon (5+ Years)
Devops Engineer job opportunity in Bangalore/Mumbai/Gurgaon for a professional holding at least 5 years of experience in IT with minimum 3+ years of experience in Devops. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Devops as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
The leading player in the Analytics Domain
- Planning, design and development of Azure, AWS and GCP
- Work closely with client and delivering outcomes per the SoW and SLA
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and document new systems or maintain existing systems on Cloud Platforms based on specifications.
- Collaborate with, provide continuous guidance to, and influence design decisions of various Agile development teams for various existing and new products and solutions w.r.t. Cloud enablement, migration and infrastructure needs, to adopt and promote Cloud best practices, and economies of scale.
- Engage customers understand their use cases and operational needs, as well as engage with Cloud Platform vendors to understand their technology roadmaps and evolution and translate to comprehensive technology guidance for various product teams
- Hands on experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OCI, etc.) and microservices architecture.
- Hands on experience with Unix and Linux based systems, shell scripting
- Ability to Effectively communicate the target state architecture topology on cloud to clients
- Experience with automation, orchestration, CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps and other tools.
- Cloud DevOps certification – Azure DevOps, GCP SRE Engineer preferred
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.