Job opportunity in Mumbai for a Curriculum Director –Coding, holding at least 7+ years' experience in in driving & designing curriculum with grade vision and course plans for coding. You will use your expertise in driving the complete domain. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
An incredibly fast-growing Ed-tech start up, backed by renowned venture capitalists.
- Designing well-structured detailed lesson plans with a unique approach to engage the audience.
- Training team (curriculum managers) to train teachers delivering experience
- Ensuring high accountability and ownership for the domain function
- Ensuring high Net Promoter Score and achieving learning outcomes
- Creating new benchmarks and working round-the-clock for process improvements
- Technical academic background
- 7+ years of Extensive experience in Curriculum designing and course development up to K-12
- Sound knowledge of latest apps, tools, platforms etc. and experience of using them in instruction design is an added advantage.
- Great leadership acumen: Takes keen interest in Mentoring and developing People
- Innovative Mindset: Creative, takes informed risks and constantly refined based on feedback.
- Aggressive: The company leadership is extremely driven and aggressive, and the curriculum director should have the same all-consuming drive.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the entire sales of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Mrinalini.email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.