Director/Leader – Human Resource Business Partner
Job opportunity in Banaglore for Director – HR Business Partner, looking for graduate/PG from tier 1 institute. In this role you will be managing HR Business Partnering for fast paced and rapidly growing organisation.
Your Future Employer: A well-funded leading social commerce organization in India and a certified Great Place to Work. The platform aims to empower the entrepreneurs to build revenue generating communities by providing assistance across a plethora of functionalities which range from training and mentorship to total logistical assistance.
- Working closely with stakeholders (management and employees) to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Resolving complex employee grievances and issues alongside building and growing the organisation.
- Recommending and implementing the best talent strategy after analyzing the trends
- Coaching and developing the leaders and the respective teams while creating influence across the businesses
- Managing workforce and succession planning as well as coaching leaders to become more competent and compassionate and conscious
- Creating positive culture and growth oriented culture across the organisation
- Qualified Master in Business Administration from tier 1 College/ University
- Experience of 7 years in a strategic HRBP role, and scaling up the organisation; self-starter with strong problem solving skills along with great analytical skills.
- Experience of managing both corporate and field operations and sales people
- Effectively managing multiple stakeholders
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Managing and defining the HR Business Partnering vertical for growing organisation
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.