Job opportunity in Gurgaon for an individual with 3-5 years’ experience in EDiscovery. You will use your expertise in performing discovery exercises for the organization. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global consultant firm providing career, health and wealth insights to clients
- Assisting and performing discovery exercises
- Acting as the administrator of key internal discovery solutions, such as Nuix for processing and review.
- Oversee and track execution of external workflows such as processing, search, hosting and production.
- Performing internal discovery services, including ESI processing, designing and applying data search exercises
- Identifying, testing and piloting new workflows and solutions to continuously iterate and improve discovery practices and toolset.
- Strong technical background, coupled with a blend of technical and project management knowledge and with an understanding of legal department needs.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience working in a consulting, corporate and/or legal environment.
- Prior eDiscovery experience working within a corporate environment, law firm, consultancy or eDiscovery vendor.
- Proficiency in managing discovery applications such as Veritas Discovery Accelerator, Nuix and Relativity, as well as M365 Core and Advanced eDiscovery.
- Knowledge of document processing standards and basic and advanced search techniques.
- Strong understanding of the eDiscovery process, including all phases (i.e., preservation, collection, processing and document review and production).
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work in an established brand in legal consulting industry
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.