Manager -Data Governance-Financial Services(10+ Years)
An exciting opportunity for professionals with 10+ years of experience in data governance and data management for a leading financial services company. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Your future employer:
A global leader with a strong foothold in Risk management, Insurance brokerage and Investment advisory.
The Data Governance team is looking for individuals for designing and building a Data Governance Platform using data management tools, software and AWS tools.
- Building out data catalogs; data glossaries, business metadata and technical metadata; understanding the lineage of data; defining and building data quality rules to ensure data is fit for its intended business use; and implementing workflows
- Experience working on a data governance/ data management platforms – Informatica products ideal ( i.e. Power Center, MDM, IDE, Axon, Data Quality) but not mandatory
- Knowledgeable in relational data models, XML, JSON.
- SQL experience
- Experience in building taxonomies and ontologies
- Experience in the insurance industry is ideal but not mandatory
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the employee of the company
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Working with C-suit or Senior Client Executives
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in service industry
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.