Application Developer (1-5 Years)- Gurgaon
Our client is looking for an application Developer will participate in the overall product development lifecycle including the analysis, design, and implementation of client software solutions, and help align business requirements with software functions and features.
Our Client: A Global Consulting Firm, A Fortune 100 Great place to work company
- Design, develop, enhance, and test application components as part of product development cycle and client custom report requests.
- Understand business requirements and develop application components including highly appealing GUI that meet those requirements for new and existing products.
- Research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the product life cycle.
- Analyze and fix software errors in a timely and accurate manner, and provide status repoPSS where required.
- Follow PSS best practices, coding convention, and other process guidelines.
- Team with Project Manager and Application Architect to estimate activities and delivery in a timely manner.
- Research various software tools and technologies.
- Attend regular training and attain certifications deemed appropriate by the Database Architect and Senior Manager of the Software Engineering group.
- Assist/Conduct peer code reviews, unit testing and integration testing.
- Assist the application architect in developing custom tools to facilitate and improve the efficiency of the database development process.
- Actively communicate status of all tasks to team members and project managers in a timely manner.
- Regularly participate in cross training activities with other groups in PSS.
- 3-5 years of experience with strong emphasis on user interface design and web application development using MICROSOFT technologies
- Must be proficient in ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL and JQUERY.
- Must be proficient in writing and debugging MS SQL SERVER queries, stored procedures, views and triggers.
- Should have experience in building RESTFull API’s.
- Experience with commercial software application development.
- Demonstrable skills in data structure and algorithms, coding, and formal test techniques.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design and implementation
- Strong knowledge of software development processes and best practices.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with source code control systems
- Demonstrated success of working independently, with a proven track record of excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapid prototypes and proof of concepts for evaluation of new GUI strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Committed team player, with positive winning attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Engineering, Computer Science or related technical degree
Reach us: If interested, reach out to me with your updated CV on Bidisha.firstname.lastname@example.org