Engineer Manager (8-12 Years)
Engineering Manager job opportunity in Bengaluru for a professional holding at least 8 years of experience in Backend technologies and has handles a team of certain people. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in the backend Engineering as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
- Mentoring and guiding a team of 7-10 top notch full stack engineers across various levels.
- You will be responsible for the product engineering road map, quality assurance and stability of the products.
- You will be responsible for right tech solutioning, architecture being deployed maintaining right balance in short term and long term outcomes.
- You will be collaborating with Product managers and Business teams to develop long-term product roadmap and own the release planning cycles.
- You will be defining career trajectory path for the engineers in the team. Performing regular performance evaluation and sharing feedback
- BS/ MS in Computer Science from NIT, REC, BIT’s orother top tier colleges.
- You should hold 7-8 years of total work experience in high scale web based products with reputed companies and 1-2 years of work experience in managing engineering teams and project delivery, preferably in a start up environment.
- You should have strong hands on experience in at least one object oriented language (C++/Java) and one dynamic scripting language (e.g. Ruby, Python, GoLang) is a must.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks like Rails, Django, Symphony, Yii is desired.
- Prior experience with Google Cloud Platform would be preferred
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.