Senior ETL Developer (5-7 years)- Gurgaon
Our Client is looking for an Senior ETL developer who will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining various facets of database and data warehouse implementations.
Your Future Employer: A niche player in Analytics and Campaign management space
- Build and maintain ETL pipelines and own quality for various data flows.
- Define development standards and design patterns for data warehouse and applications.
- Analyzing large amounts of raw data and summarize into clear, accurate, meaningful, value-added reports and analysis
- Develop design documents, test plans & system documentation and Maintain Business Intelligence (BI) infrastructure, including production changes.
- Identify new and emerging technologies and enhance existing processes related to analytics and reporting.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI) and develop BI and data warehouse (DW) strategy.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and other job-related duties as assigned.
- Analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers
- 5- 7 years of thorough ETL development experience working across different ETL tools and scripting languages like Alteryx, Talend, Informatica, Python etc.
- Strong understanding database methodology, data analysis, SQL queries, ETL and business intelligence applications.
- Deep experience in scripting language like Python, Shell, or Perl to be used for automating the reports.
- Strong experience of Talend experience and Advanced Excel is mandatory
- Good understanding of BI Tools such as Tableau, Power BI with the ability to independently conceptualize and generate reports, metrics, and dashboards for fact based decision making and identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- Experience with one or more databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, big data storage and query engines like AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, HBase, Hive etc
What is in it for you
- Be in a dynamic environment of learning and contribution, and avail opportunities for individuals with deep domain experience to work alongside top class data scientists and engineers to deliver superior business value to clients. T
- Be part of a small, fast-paced, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
- Professional development exist and Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
Reach us: If you think this role adds value to your career, reach out to me with your updated CV on Bidisha.email@example.com