Analyst – DWBI – ETL, SQL & Visualization
Looking for someone who is proficient with the design of database architectures, data warehouses, data migrations, data marts, business intelligence packages, and implementing user reporting solutions based upon business requirements and content knowledge. Must have prior hands-on experience in managing the end to end ETL, Data Warehousing, and Visualization of digital marketing data.
· Ability to understand business needs and apply analytical concepts to generate actionably business insights.
· Develop, test, improve and maintain ETL jobs and data flow scripts to move data into the data warehouse from production databases and various external data sources.
· Design and build dashboards and other visualizations using data visualization tools like Tableau, Klipfolio, etc.
· Writing complex SQL queries
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Degree in Computers & engineering
· 3-5 years of working experience in data analytics and Business Intelligence
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in using Power BI, Tableau or any other Business Intelligence Tools.
· Strong understanding of data visualization with the ability to independently conceptualize and generate reports, metrics, and dashboards for fact-based decision making and identifying continuous improvement opportunities
· Strong understanding of database methodology, data analysis, advanced SQL queries, ETL and business intelligence applications
What is in it for you?
1) An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
2) Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
Kindly share your CVS at firstname.lastname@example.org, after that, connect with me on 7652803515