F&A Lead – Finance Operations – P2P+O2C (12 – 18 years)
A varied role for a finance professional with strong knowledge of end to end FPNA process experience required in Banking, Manufacturing, Retail or Consumer goods. It involves budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis of revenue, working capital, gross margin & predictive reporting
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Working with the organization to provide support to all business units across the region, including product understanding, validation, problem/query resolution and coordination of communications
- Responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving.
- Boosting vendor compliance, cutting saving erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment.
- Working on audit claims in accordance with client policies and procesures.
- Posting the incoices of payment and work on PO processes
- A CA/ MBA/CFA/CMA preferred with experience in managing Global FP&A engagement is a must
- P2P experience is mandate
- O2C delivery experience is required
- Proficiency in SAP, Oracle
- Hands on experience in Team handling
- Should have exposure to transformation
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to lead and manage a team of 50+ members
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.