Field Procurement|Logistic|FMCG|Multiple Locations
An amazing opportunity for an individual having minimum 13 years of experience, in FMCG or Telecom procurement. Expertise in Sourcing and procurement as well as great acumen in reading the market, while handling a P&L of minimum 5crore plus would be a must. Having a masters in in supply chain management, logistics or business administration would be a plus. Our client is looking for a professional who is looking for a great career in a fastest growing platform who acts as an extended arm for leading FMCG companies of India.
Location – Indore, Jabalpur, Aligarh, Tirupati, Ranchi
Your Future Employer – Is a fastest growing company who is acting as an extended arm for leading FMCG companies of India.
- Approving the orders of necessary goods and services.
- Discovering the profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Controlling the expenditure and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Collaborating with the key people to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Should have good knowledge of supplier or third party management software.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Experience in negotiations and networking.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with number.
What’s in it for you
- High growth prospects in the fastest growing company.
- Team management opportunity.
If above mentioned role excites you drop in your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.