FP&A - Ecommerce - Mumbai - (1year+)
An interesting opportunity for candidates having more than 1year of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to work closely with senior management to increase a company’s efficiency and profitability by assisting with the formulation of both the medium and long-term financial plan.
If you think you are a right fit for this role then apply and read on!
Our client is one of the leading ecommerce organization.
- Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan.
- Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts.
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team.
- Analysing financial and operational results to better understand company performance.
- Communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product/department performance and results.
- Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets.
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations.
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability.
- Minimum of 1years of relevant FP&A experience.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer software skills, including writing macros in Excel.
- Professional qualification such as CA or MBA.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.