An exciting techno-functional role with strong knowledge of FP&A. Our client is looking for dynamic and energetic people keen on growing their career. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
LOCATION: Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore and Chennai.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
An American multinational, fortune 500 global giant having a strength of half a million employees.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
The primary responsibility is to lead a FP&A team of 70-100 FTE engaged in
- Preparation of standard & Adhoc management reports for region, country, product & service Delivers ad hoc analyses. Supports Annual Operating Plan & forecasts
- Planning, Creating and managing reporting data and report out from various database systems. Provide professional expertise and direction to other team members and act as the focal point for business units and Technology by participating in key project initiatives. Also, as required, manage client communication, responding to queries, investigate irregularities and anomalies and provide technical support for day-to-day issues.
- Partnering with reporting clients to understand their strategic goals, operational context and activities in order to explain results with strategic business insights and facts
- Using a diverse range of applications and understand the business and technical functionality of each application and its relevance to the business community.
- Providing support to all business units across the region, including product understanding, validation, problem/query resolution and coordination of communications.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Managing the senior stakeholders.
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the team.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
CA/ MBA/CFA/CMA preferred with high degree of proficiency in usage of SAP, Oracle, ) . Experience in managing Global FP&A engagement is a must
- Strong FP&A experience required in Banking, Manufacturing, Retail or Consumer goods industry
- FP&A Experience to include budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis of revenue, working capital, gross margin & SG&A, pricing, and predictive reporting
- Experience in database development and report creation (preferred).
- Experience within the FP&A delivery environment with a working knowledge of FP&A delivery systems and processes
- Understanding of financial reporting / management reporting and business intelligence. Management Accounting and Reporting – Delivery of various reporting containing Financial and Management Information sourced from multiple systems / platforms
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.