FPNA Lead – Finance Operations - BFSI (10 – 18 years)
A varied role for a finance professional with strong knowledge of end to end FPNA process experience required in Banking, Manufacturing, Retail or Consumer goods. It involves budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis of revenue, working capital, gross margin & predictive reporting
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Working with the organization to provide support to all business units across the region, including product understanding, validation, problem/query resolution and coordination of communications
- Preparing of standard & Adhoc management reports for region, country, product & service Delivers ad hoc analyses.
- Supporting Annual Operating Plan & forecasts
- Managing budgets within area
- Coordinating with reporting clients to understand their strategic goals, operational context and activities
- A CA/ MBA/CFA/CMA preferred with experience in managing Global FP&A engagement is a must
- Proficiency in SAP, Oracle
- Hands on experience in Team handling
- Experience in database development and report creation (preferred).
- Should be well versed with financial reporting / management reporting
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to lead and manage a team of 50+ members
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.