Manager - Fraud Risk – (5-8 yrs)
Urgent Requirement for a - Head Credit & Fraud Risk responsible for credit and fraud risk management across the customer lifecycle, covering acquisition, underwriting, customer management and collections
Your future employer – A leading ed-tech organization in India, rapidly expanding it’s business in the international market.
- Leverage all the traditional and alternate data sources like credit bureau, digital data, partner data, social media and banking data to develop risk mitigation strategies
- Analyse large amounts of data to derive insights and create innovative risk solutions
- Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solution
- Develop, monitor, and optimise underwriting, pricing and line management strategies
- Online fraud mitigation strategies leveraging digital and partner data
- Collection analytics to develop collection strategies and improve its effectiveness
- Develop portfolio MIS and track the portfolio performance.
- Work closely with the client’s risk team to deliver on their requirements
- Minimum 5-year hand on experience in analytics, in BFSI Domain - risk analytics experience preferable
- Understanding of the UK consumer credit bureau data is desirable, but not essential
- Analytical rigor - ability to work in unstructured environments with clarity of thought
- Ability to work with data - expertise and comfort with extracting, transforming and deriving insights from data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to prepare presentations for executive level audience
What’s in for You?
A competitive salary
Employee friendly policies
Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
Healthy Work life balance
A great working environment
Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.