Sr. Software Engineer/ Software Engineer
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Develop and/or modify individual modules or components of moderate scope and complexity in a larger system architecture.
• Development often spans multiple modules in scope.
• Analyze and resolve moderately complex production issues following department guidelines and troubleshooting practices.
• Level II support.
• Design individual modules or components of moderate scope and complexity in larger system designs. Has moderate scope in design activities.
• Perform unit test planning and execution for own code.
• Contribute to test strategy for integration testing. May create automated unit tests.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
• Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of professional experience in software analysis, development, engineering and support in a large corporate s setting.
• 2+ years’ experience writing/modifying programs for a small to mid-size application.
• 2+ years’ experience administering and/or configuring an application.
• 2+ years’ relevant experience in Microsoft container, Open Source container.
• Working knowledge of C# and ASP.Net
• Knowledge of Web API services using C# and ASP.Net
2 2018 Protiviti Inc. This material is the confidential property of Protiviti Inc. Copying or reproducing this material is strictly prohibited.
Internal Audit, Risk, Business & Technology Consulting
• Working knowledge of Angular framework – Angular 2.0 or above
• Working knowledge of Bootstrap framework
• Experience with building responsive applications
• Good working knowledge of SQL query language (preferably with Microsoft SQL Server)
• Experience working with HTML 5, and CSS
• Hands on working knowledge of SharePoint and the SharePoint API is a plus
• Knowledge of PowerShell scripting is a plus
• Experience with various full cycle software development methodologies, tools and practices.
• Good knowledge on software development lifecycle (SDLC), Agile/Scrum.
• Good knowledge of n-tiered architecture.
• Good understand of SQL Server DB concepts.
• Basic understanding of XML interfaces and web services
• Ability to interact and communicate with business partners of varying levels of expertise.
• Ability to co