Full Stack Developer-(2-7years)- Bangalore/Pune
Your future employer:
A product-based organization having 100+ fortune clients
· Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
· Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
· Familiarity with common stacks
· Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python) a
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Must have built RESTful APIs based on NodeJS* plus one of databases
- Hands on experience with MySQL* database).
- A strong understanding of OOPS programming,
- Must have used Testing Automation tools like Mocha / Jest / Selenium.
- Proficient understanding of code tools.
- Experience in other open source technologies/languages will be an advantage.
- Must be able to understand requirements and make efficient solution, code and unit test independently as well as work jointly with the team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
What is in Store for You?
- Handsome salary package
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm in a high visibility role
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.