Full Stack Developer- (Exp: 2+ yrs)
Full stack developer job opportunity in Bangalore for a professional holding at least 2 years of experience in Full stack development. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Full stack development as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Work with a team of developers with deep experience in machine learning, distributed microservices, and full stack systems
- Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, and mentoring other members of the engineering community
- Collaborate with digital product managers, and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences to help millions of Americans achieve financial empowerment
- Work with cloud native stack, build on AWS, use technologies like Kubernetes and Serverless
- 2+ years of experience in Agile practices
- 1+ years of experience with AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, or another cloud service
- 2+ years of experience working with big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Presto)
- 2+ years of experience working on streaming data applications (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis, Flink, or Spark Streaming)
- 2+ years of experience in open source frameworks
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.