Your Future Employer:
A leading analytics company spread across 14 global locations including the United States, UK, and India.
- Will be responsible for managing, developing & maintaining the front-end and back-end for AI/DL services to Fortune 500 client
- Work closely with the data science & engineering team to integrate the algorithmic output from the backend REST APIs
- Work closely with business and product owners to create dynamic infographics with intuitive user controls
- Participate in UAT, and diagnose & troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues
- Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications
- B.E / B.Tech, BCA, MCA equivalent
- 3-5 years of demonstrable experience designing, building and working as a Full-stack engineer for enterprise web applications.
- Understanding of REST concepts and building/interacting with REST APIs
- Front-end experience and backend API performance tuning
- Hands-on experience with test driven development, using testing libraries like MochaJS, KarmaJS and Nose
- Experience in building visualizations (in ReactJS or VueJS) on cloud systems – GCP, Azure or AWS
- Experience in working with Azure/GCP Functions and server less architecture
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Experience with deploying and maintaining high traffic infrastructure (performance testing is a plus)
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.