SSE/ML-Fusion Developer- VB.net (Exp: 5-8 years)
My client is looking for an individual who holds experience in .Net Framework particularly Vb.net, WCF, Winforms. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
One of the 200 Fortune Companies in India and a Global Leader in Insurance broking and Risk Management.
- Develop & document software applications based on requirements provided by business stakeholders
- Develop high quality software components
- Participates in peer code and design reviews
- To setup the environment and Perform Unit/Integration testing
- To adhere to the coding, documentation and source control standards set within the department.
- To ensure quality in all deliverables.
- Work with different teams to facilitate the deployments.
- Work with limited supervision
- Stay up to date with industry standard best practices/techniques related to Application development
- Coordination & communication with onshore team members
- Microsoft.NET (specifically Visual Basic.NET)
- Extensive Windows Forms development experience
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft SQL Server with strong T/SQL skills.
- Microsoft Web Services Design and Architecture (specifically with IIS)
- Microsoft Software/Server Technologies and Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Suite Development with VSTO (Visual Studio Tools for Office) with particular emphasis on Outlook, Word and Excel API development.
- Click-Once deployment.
- Oracle 10g with strong PL/SQL skills.
- Demonstrable experience or understanding of the development of Workflow and Document Management applications.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.