Leadership role for a Global BPM company, holding 8+ years of experience in Contract Management across EU geography. You will use your expertise to influence, negotiate with senior stakeholders,. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A Global BPM company with a plethora of industry specific and cross-industry solutions.
- Negotiating, drafting and executing varied agreements and contracts (Europe)
- Providing Counsel on various legal issues (anti-trust, commercial & contract disputes, employment law, etc.)
- Coordinating and advising key stakeholders/executives
- Collaboratively working alongside different departments
- Advising on deals, mitigating risks related to contracts, legal risks, etc.
- Training company on legal topics
- Education: Law degree from a well-recognized university is a must
- Well-versed with European laws and contractual workings
- 9+ years of hands-on experience in large law firm/in-house in a global role.
- End-to-end contract management and commercial negotiations
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Mrinalini.email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.