Job Opportunity in Pune for a professional who can take up the role as a General Manager Operations holding experience of 14+ years. You will be responsible for management and coordination of overall operations. You will partner with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth conduct of operations.
Your Employer is a wide-ranging logistics platform, unlocking the next wave of Indian rural consumption.
Process management- Responsible for management and coordination of overall operations, SLA delivery across all processes, quality and general administration for a very key Insurance data process
Stakeholder interaction- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth conduct of operations.
Team Management and People Development
- Lead & motivate the team to ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback wherever required, Support
- Learning and development initiatives, Coaching and counseling, staff motivation retention programs.
- Collaboration amongst cross functional teams to encourage team building.
- Supporting and implementing new business initiatives.
- Internal co-ordination with all teams to meet SLA standards.
Transitioning support- Responsible for ensuring the infrastructure utilization is done keeping in view the business requirements/new process migrations.
- 15-20 years- experience in ITeS industry.
- Academic Qualification- Must have an MBA Operations
- Solid operations management experience.
- Experience working in milestone and deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with the organization and ability to liaise with different departments and business owners as required.
- Ability to influence leadership, work with people and drive towards common solutions and issue resolutions.
- Experience coaching team leaders and working teams in delivering their projects.
- Experience in Quality Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical and analytical ability.
- Proven business acumen
- Familiarity with IT and experience in liaising between business and IT
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to work with a startup backed by marquee investors
- Exposure to work with a firm in a high visibility role
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.