A global, high visibility role in Business Transformation, Strategy designing & Execution and Program management that involves working closely with global stakeholders while working extensively in designing & redesigning ,assessment & evaluation of operating models while designing & executing strategies , aligning them to best practices, leading large programs along with structure designing & delivering to the clients.
An incumbent from global consulting background with hands on experience in business process design, capturing business requirements, technology evaluation and change management with diverse experience in Insurance industry with hands on experience in Qlikview or Tableau and knowledge of Agile Methodology. Experience in process blueprinting, continuous improvement, digital transformation, emerging insurtech / fintech and project / programme management will be preferred.
If you think this is the right role for you, please feel free to read on and apply!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Managing multiple change programs globally, developing implementation strategies and driving optimization of operating models.
- Managing the entire program life cycle - initiation, planning, execution ,monitoring ,reporting. managing the risks while coordinating delivery and closure
- Working on document process modeling, business requirements, description of business context using scenarios and Data / Reporting requirements
- Heading enterprise level initiatives for redesigning of current structures and processes using different techniques coordinating with multiple cross-functional project teams.
- Engaging with key strategic stakeholders collaborating and implementing new trends ; developing & implementing the work stream charter
- Working proactively with the business to achieve financial targets, being accountable for business performance metrics ensuring effectiveness of the larger programs
- Driving ISO 9001, Six sigma initiatives; establishing quality standards across the group while delivering Lean Six Sigma training across the larger group & teams on process re engineering & innovation tools.
- Acting as a role model, identifying & creating career paths for building, engaging & retaining talent along with creating opportunities and promoting career growth by assessing performance and potential at all levels.
- MBA + B. tech from top B schools with 6+ yrs of post qualification experience in Target Operating Model design & redesign, from global consulting background in business process design, capturing business requirements, technology evaluation and change management with diverse experience in Insurance industry (Broking + Employee benefits).
- Certifications in PMP/Prince 2, Lean Six Sigma, Post - Merger Integration, Enterprise / Business Architecture would be preferred
- Hands on experience in Qlikview, Smartsheets, Tableau mentioned experience on working knowledge of Agile methodology, familiarity with Six Sigma and Lean principles
- Expertise in managing large scale programs across, project management (diverse projects) across geographies. Must have experience in Operating model assessment and evaluation; Strategy formulation experience.
- A background in working in a Global management consulting firm with expert level knowledge & project experience in Insurance/Reinsurance broking industry.
- Experience in process blueprinting, continuous improvement, digital transformation, emerging insurtech / fintech and project / programme management
- A Thought leader with knowledge of latest project management practices and Industry trends with strong business & financial acumen
- Experience in leading diverse, global, multi cultural teams
- Exceptional communication & stakeholder management skills.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU :
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
You amy directly reach me at aayushi.grover@Crescendogroup.in