Job Opportunity in Visakhapatnam for a professional who can take up the role as a “Group Manager-HRBP” holding experience of 12-16 years. You will be responsible for working closely with the Business Leaders to provide strategic HR support
A Global BPM company with a plethora of industry specific and cross-industry solutions.
- Partnering with Group leadership by serving as an Advisor in both a business and people related capacity.
- Driving execution of major HR initiatives and trainings.
- Facilitating career development by providing guidance and training plans based on individual and organizational goals.
- Providing consultation to leaders in identifying and developing key engagement drivers and supporting strategies to align robust process.
- Serving as an escalation point for complex engagement issues while providing guidance and intervention, as appropriate, to resolve grievances.
- Mentoring HRBP’s on best HR practices to ensure compliance to the organization’s policies.
- PG/MBA HR with 12 to 16 years of experience in HR / Human Resource
- Solid expertise in HR functional areas including Employee engagement performance management, staffing, training, compensation and benefits
- Demonstrated ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced, high change environment.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.