Graphic Designer | Consulting | Gurugram
An exciting opportunity for a creative individual to work with one of the world’s leading consulting firms for someone who has prior experience in Visual arts, Graphic Design and Media. This is for someone who has worked on print and digital media ranging from publication reports to creation of infographics and illustrations.
Incase the opportunity excites you, kindly drop in your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion on the opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with process managers, communication specialists, designers, and editors to design communication/business collateral.
• Create publication reports, brochures, flyers, e-mailers and presentations that strictly adhere to company’s branding, templates, and design guidelines/principles.
• Should be able to execute from basic formatting to concept-based designs across all digital, print and multimedia platform.
• Create charts, graphs, infographics, illustrations, and touch up artwork, using Adobe software products.
• Make reviewer changes to content and design as required with a strong attention to detail.
• Review and approve final layouts
• Education Requirements – Bachelor’s degree/Diploma(2-3 year) in Visual Arts, Graphic Design and Media
• Experience in consulting firm/industry would be preferred