Job opportunity in Gurgaon for a professional holding over 17 years' experience in Delivery Services (Benefits Administration), etc. You will use your experience to work extensively in Wealth delivery services managing around 200 FTEs. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Shift: UK (11:30 a.m. onwards)
A leading, global consultant firm providing career, health and wealth insights to clients.
- Managing all on-going operations management and governance.
- Handling transitioning, Quality, process excellence and Opex for various processes
- Facilitating creation and implementation of all workflows providing structured solutions
- Developing strategic planning for all deliveries
- Imparting knowledge to the team for the UK Wealth Business
- Monitoring and managing client service issues mitigating business risks
- Developing colleagues towards stronger operational effectiveness
- Showcasing leadership acumen with compelling vision for Wealth LoBs
- Deciding upon SLAs following with negotiations with the Client
- Managing the budgets and forecasts
- 17+ years of relevant experience in Delivery services (Insurance / Finance operations)
- Deep understanding of UK Benefits Administration operations in a Shared service environment
- Implementation and DB/HB/DC experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- People management skills
- Impeccable reporting and management skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- An opportunity to work with a blue-chip firm in a high visibility role
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.