Group Manager – Enterprise Risk Management (6+ years)
Job opportunity for a working professional having at least 6 years of experience in Enterprise Risk Management along with Macroeconomics and someone who understands the financial risk both domestically and globally.
Your Future Employer: A leading Business Process Management (BPM) company.
- Supporting the Head of ERM with the implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework to establish an effective risk-based system to identify, measure, monitor, and control enterprise-wide risks.
- Identifying and evaluating corporate-level strategic and operational risks.
- Gathering and analyzing risk-related data from internal or external resources.
- Developing and implementing additional value-added enterprise risk management initiatives that support organization’s overall risk management objectives.
- Measuring a company's exposure to long-term environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks.
- Liaise with risk owners across the company and monitor risk indicators.
- Publishing periodic risk dashboards for management and Board.
- Evaluating internal processes / controls and update risk registers.
- Understanding business complexities and propose cost effective & sustainable solutions to meet desired control objectives and mitigate operational, strategic and financial risks.
- Reviewing the existing ERM framework and recommend changes to risk assessment / review / monitoring methodologies.
- Defining and maintaining policies for ERM framework.
- BSc Economics and Phil. + MBA-Finance/Statistics
- Overall, 10 years of experience with min. 5 years as Economic Consultant and / or in Financial Risk Management.
- Knowledge and understanding of macroeconomics, impact of various government policies on various industries and business etc.
- Independent, analytical, and positive mind, excellent inter-personal and communication skills, ability to deal with people in different levels including senior management.
- Conversant with risk-based audit approach, risk assessments and have flair for developing / using risk monitoring models and tools.
- Knowledge of quantitative techniques.
- Good presentation and report writing skills.
- Command over MS Excel, Word and Power Point and other relevant business tools.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nishant.email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.