Delivery Head – Analytics - FMCG (14-18 years)
A leadership role that involves coordinating team analytics for successful completion of projects, liaising extensively with stakeholders across geographies, developing solution with analytical thinking. Deep expertise into CPG/FMCG/Retail industry with a combination of excellent analytical expertise is the major focus.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
One of the largest FMCG/CPG group
Crescendo is a premier Leadership Hiring and Executive Search firm in India with expertise in mid–senior level niche recruitment.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing analytical and logical solutions into Retail/FMCG/CPG Industry
- Managing a large team of analytics professionals onshore and offshore
- Providing excellence in service delivery to clients to maintain and grow healthy relations with them
- Scaling up the team and coaching Data Scientists
- Helping team member in their project delivery and help them in the bottle neck areas.
- SLA compliance, people management, Client management, client deliverables, Competency development
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 15+ years of total experience in the area of data analytics, Service Management, Customer Relations and Team Management. At least 10+ years in core analytics roles
- Experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives
- • A global perspective, prior experience in leading virtual teams for large multiyear, multi country deployment programs. Ability to work within a matrix management structure.
- PhD is preferred
- Expertise in analytics tools like R, Python, VBA and SAS
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills (including proficiency with Data tools & knowledge of SQL/Python/R and advance analytics techniques (AI/ML/NLP/NLG etc.)
- Understanding of BI technologies and their application including database warehousing and dashboarding
- Ability to lead and direct through thought leadership a team of analysts and data scientists
- A solution giver who holds expertise in solving unstructured problems
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Strong people management and client management experience
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established banking brand.
- Market leading remuneration
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or contact me on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.