A creative opportunity for a Corporate /Internal Communications leader with a leading Insurance Broking and Risk Management firm for an extremely creative and driven professional holding at least 12+ yrs of experience in designing, developing and implementing internal communications strategy coming from prior experience of working in corporate or management consulting set-ups. He/She should be able to meet and understand the requirement and culture of internal stake holders.
You will managing internal communications content and medium and support the planning, development and implementation of strategic internal communication programs that project the desired image for India employees as a whole and lead innovative communication initiatives. If you think this is the relevant opportunity for you please read on and apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Leading the development and implementation of the internal communication strategy and plans
- Communicating to employees leveraging the latest communication trends, the right mix of communication channels, and standalone tactics as appropriate
- Ensuring accuracy, clarity and consistency of company-wide communications that align with organizations’ along with evaluating and measuring the effectiveness of communication
- Developing scripts, storyboards, and executive remarks for internal-facing videos
- Providing ideation and content support for employee town halls and other engagement events and contributing to corporate campaigns and internal branding initiatives
- Project management for all internal communications initiatives in organizational events while working with multiple stakeholders, including different teams, vendors and management for creating and deploying collaterals for all internal events
- Setting the framework for key messaging across India and work with each business unit/functions, ensuring alignment across the board in India and enterprise
- Graduate or Master’s degree in Communications/ Marketing / Public Relations or related discipline with 10-15 years of progressive experience in internal communications and employee engagement, including writing for diverse audiences, and creating and implementing multi-channel communications strategies, preferably in a global corporate environment (Insurance/ Financial Services industry experience preferred ).
- Expertise in internal communication programs and channels, with a track record of success in developing, executing and measuring strategic communication and launching successful communications initiatives in the past .
- Proven experience in building teams from scratch and working as hands on communication initiatives focused on company image and employer branding .
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud/ Creative Suite (Specially Illustrator and Indesign) with strong experience of print, digital, graphic design with exposure to branding & marketing
- A Creative person who’s well versed with social media communication and can actively supervise the content /communication that goes out via company’s social media challenges
- Excellent communication skills and corporate finesse; strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
What is in store for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.