Head of Business Intelligence | Logistics Tech | Bangalore (7-10 years)
Here is an exciting opportunity to work with India's fastest growing Ecommerce logistics venture. The role involves someone who has prior experience in Tableau, Qlikview and/or other enterprise-level data warehouse/processing/visualization technologies. The role would involved in driving business growth, upscale efficiency and optimize cost through deep leverage of data at hand and deliver clear actionable insights for business.
Incase this opportunity interests you, kindly drop in your CVs at email@example.com for a further discussion on the opportunity.
- Work closely with Leadership and BI teams to identify, define and document business intelligence (BI) and analytical reporting needs.
- Drive business growth, upscale efficiency and optimize cost through deep leverage of data at hand and deliver clear actionable insights for business.
- Manage and mentor a group of Business Analytics and drive clear business impact through their efforts.
- Consolidate information into cohesive and insightful analytical reports for use in decision-making.
- Design and generate high quality and impactful BI reports that drive value and process efficiency.
- Mine DW or BI platforms to fetch raw data and analyze it to prepare insightful statistical reports.
- Deploy visualization tools and techniques such as Tableau, Qlikview, Python, SQL and Infographics to build comprehensive dashboards.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through detailed and thorough root cause analysis.
- Define standards and effective communication mechanisms that facilitate the search, understanding and assimilation of the information provided by the BI area.
- Interpret the business problem, design the appropriate visualization methods (reports, dashboards, etc.) and work actively with the reporting team to ensure its implementation, following current standards.
- Design clear and effective communication processes for showing the BI information.
- Working together with our Business Analysis team, and stakeholders from Product, Sales, and Operations teams to determine the data requirements for required analysis, and ensure our data infrastructure and tools address these.
- Working with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure that proper tracking is in place throughout our products and that our data stack is gathering all of the necessary data from our platforms.
- Manage the inflow and processing of requests for data and reports with the BI Tech team.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- 7+ years of experience in a technical business intelligence roles preferably in B2B domain
- Experience with Tableau, Qlikview and/or other enterprise-level data warehouse/processing/visualization technologies
- A passion for problem-solving – constantly looking for ways to get what we need through people and technology
- Love for numbers – plenty of data to sift through and to understand
- Curiosity – you never stop asking questions, you never stop learning
- A bias for action – all insights should lead to interventions
- Big picture thinking – you will need to figure out what can have a fundamental impact on the growth of our business
- Strong coaching skills – your specialists and analysts will rely on your guidance for their personal and professional development
- Strong communication skills to build relationship with business users