Head of Supply Chain Operations/Category – Ecommerce (6-8 years) - Mumbai
(P.S. – Please supply only if you are based out of Mumbai OR able to relocate to Mumbai)
A challenging role for a Supply Chain Operations professional managing P&L and leading the Supply Chain Operations, Supply Planning, Demand Planning, and Inventory Planning piece for a leading B2C ecommerce firm. Our client is looking for someone with proven experience in Supply Chain operations (Including Last mile delivery operations, Logistics & Warehousing Operations working closely with all functions namely purchasing, planning, warehousing, material management along with creating supply chain product roadmap and work with product team to deliver on time.
You would also be involved in driving projects impacting Supply chain transformation and developing strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of supply chain. If you are someone with a PGDM/MBA from top B –schools with prior experience in shop floor management and current experience into managing Consumer Faced - Supply Chain and Warehouse operations (including Last Mile Operations leading large team sizes then please read on and apply !
Your future employer:
Leading B2C Ecommerce player with a strong brand presence with millions of users
- Managing Supply Chain Operations for a leading B2C Ecommerce firm.
- Monitoring and Analysing market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity. Building strong relationship to ensure smooth operations.
- Monitoring key metrics related to business sales, margins and supply out of stock, OTIF, DOS.
- Developing product pricing, positioning strategies, and preparing buying plans based on trends, demand forecasting and inventory management.
- Working closely with cross functional teams for demand and supply planning to achieve maximum sales growth for the particular category.
- Leading projects impacting Supply Chain transformation (ordering process, service levels, inventory, logistics, packaging etc.) while developing world class supply chain talent .
- PGDM/MBA from top B –schools with prior experience in shop floor management and current experience in Product Lifecycle Management and Supply Chain/Sourcing.
- Prior experience being a Supply Chain Operations Head leading the P&L Management, Supply Planning, Demand Planning and Inventory Management.
- Proven experience in Supply Chain operations (Including Last mile delivery operations, Logistics & Warehousing Operations working closely with all functions namely purchasing, planning, warehousing, material management along with creating supply chain product roadmap and work with product team
- Strong experience in driving large scale projects & teams impacting Supply chain transformation and developing strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of supply chain
- Attention to detail, strong design aesthetics, high on ownership and comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
- Ability to rein in creative minds at the right time in order to ensure focus on execution.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to Lead Supply Planning/Demand Planning and Supply Chain Operations for a strong online consumer brand with millions of users.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.