- Relationship building with Government Authorities.
- Dealing with Land & Revenue related matters.
- Contribution to Divisional Initiatives.
- To manage all regulatory matters of various courts and regulatory offices for Land & Revenue related matters across India including Property Tax matters.
- Built and maintain strong, trustworthy relationship with Governmental authorities that help enhance the company’s image and solve various company issue and needs.
- Managing all approvals related to building permissions, Town Planning, DCPR 2034, MRTP, ULC, RERA, etc.
- Liaise with States Government agencies, MCGM’s, Building Proposals Dept, Ward offices for getting various approvals related to land & revenue matters, new projects, estate management as required by the businesses of G&B & GC.
- Managing relationships with Political leaders, Senior Govt. Officials, should possess excellent understanding of functioning of Govt & Local bodies.
- Monitoring economic, political, regulatory & legal framework, gathering information on developments and changes in policy issues in company’s interest.
- Maintaining State level coordination, Government/Public Affairs, Regulator Development, Policy, Public Relations, Corporate Affairs & liaison activities.
- Managing entire framework of statutory approvals across the life cycle i.e. from land procurement to project conceptualization and project construction & maintenance.
- Facilitating, supporting & providing strategic insight to Construction / Technical Teams to execute various projects/ assignments, etc.
- Interfaced with State government offices including CM Office, Secretariat, Cabinet Ministers, MAITRI or Police Head Quarter etc. for obtaining various clearances, approvals, compliances.
- Ensuring processing of proposals for services viz. Water Supply, Drainage Disposal, Electricity supply, for Industrial Maintenance and Housing Projects undertaken by company.
- Co-ordination and communication with Statutory Consultants to liaise with Government Authorities and Statutory Bodies.
- Ensuring timely statutory payments relating to company's properties.
- Coordinate with the Legal Department in their submissions and filing appeals in land matters, providing the necessary support for the same.
- Coordinating with various departments like Design, Structural, MEP, Site Engineers etc. to ensure approvals are obtained as per planned project timelines.
- Managing and Co-coordinating with various MCGM officials during scrutiny of projects and plans.
- Support G&B wide CSR initiatives where involvement of statutory teams’ involvement is required.
- Ensuring good relations with residents of project area and surroundings for successful Public hearing for environment clearances.
- Maintaining positive relations with print & electronic media.
- Team management and Development
- Contribution to various divisional initiatives such as; IMS, Business Excellence, Kaizen, Safety, etc.
Qualification: Bachelor in Architecture
Experience: 15 years relevant experience out of which 10 years should be in Statutory Approvals function.
- Experience in Public relation and Management of statutory approvals.
- Well versed with rules and system for setting-up new Projects & Industries.
- Knowledge of statutes & acts like; Town Planning, DCPR 2034, MRTP, ULC, etc.
- Decision Making
- Communication skills
- Project Management techniques
- Team building
- Knowledge of Legislations and policies and optimum utilization of the same