We are looking for a seasoned Data Analytics professional with 8 to 12 years of experience in business data analysis and people management-related programs (workforce transformation, workforce and talent strategy, change strategy, stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, organization design, and business readiness). An ideal fit would possess excellent Data fluency, working knowledge of statistical methodologies and strong Data Interpretation skills.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Future Employer:
A very well-known consulting and professional services brand with a strong global footprint.
- Adopting a data-driven approach towards building Transformation and Workforce solutions for Global and Local AI practices
- Engaging with business stakeholders to understand their challenges, requirements, and concerns to determine the best OA solution
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets to develop business solutions
- Defining data-backed people strategies to support business transformational programs
- Co-creating solutions and assisting AI businesses in developing action plans
- MBA/Master’s degree
- 8 to 12 years of experience in business data analysis and people management-related programs (workforce transformation, workforce, and talent strategy, change strategy, stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, organization design, and business readiness)
- Data fluency and working knowledge of statistical methodologies
- Data interpretation with working knowledge of analytic models and digital tools
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.