Urgent hiring for driving employee relations and driving people experience. You will be responsible for designing and driving implementation of people practices, employee policies and procedures, onboarding and rewards and recognition programs, training and development and compensation benchmark and structuring.
Your future employer: A leading organization which is enabling businesses to digitally record the credit they extend to customers, and ease the management of capital cycles so that merchants can earn more money to Simplify the acquisition and distribution of goods and smoothen the payments.
- Front end practices which drive culture and impact people experience
- Advice business leaders and stakeholders on key people decisions
- Design and drive the performance management system for the organization in alignment with the parent organization
- Design and implement HR policies and processes in alignment with the Business direction
- Design and run learning and development programs for specific behavioral learning
- Manage and drive Compensation administration including salary benchmarking end-of-year merit increases, maintaining internal and external parity
- Design and drive employee development initiatives, employee relations, rewards and recognition programs
- Monitor and mitigate employee attrition risks; developing and implementing strategies to increase employee retention
- Study metrics which drive organizational effectiveness and curate people programs
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience with at least 2+ years as HR BP
- Excellent functional competency - thorough knowledge of HR concepts and operations
- Experience in Organizational Development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to collate valuable inputs which drive strategy along with HR & Functional leadership
What is in it for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nishant.email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.