Your future employer – A leadership company that helps clients seize opportunities and respond decisively to market change by applying insights to any aspect of their business.
- A candidate who can handle the entire lifecycle of human resources, right from talent acquisition to exit management.
- Can handle independently talent acquisition and onboarding processes.
- Deliver a smooth employee experience by facilitating HR programs such as Employee Connects, Learning & Development Interventions, Rewards & Recognition Program, HR Compliance etc.
- Who can handle employee queries.
- All other ad-hoc HR activities and tasks.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience as an HR Generalist, with solid exposure to Talent Acquisition.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and in a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Optimistic and Tenacious.
- Excellent execution skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Tamanna.email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.