Job opportunity in Delhi for a professional holding around 6-10 experience in HR Domain. You will use your experience to a manage the entire hire to retire process for one of the leading life insurance organisations. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION: Delhi, Gurugram
One of the largest and leading life insurance company its presence all across the country.
- Handling the HR process of the organization including TA, PMS, Employee engagement, employee relations, grievance handling,
- Managing the end to end hiring process to select quality talent
- Responsible for vendor management in terms of hiring
- Formulating and implementing recruitment strategies and HR Policies
- Designing impactful induction programs, PMS, career development plans
- Strategizing and implementing innovative retention strategies while gauging employee satisfaction
- MBA/PGDM (HR) is a must
- 6-10 years of experience, preferably in the insurance industry
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skill, agility, stakeholder management, collaborative
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.