HR Process Design – HR Operations
We are looking for a seasoned professional for the role of HR Process Design for an Offshoring / Outsourcing Firm involved in global consultant providing career, health and wealth insights to their global clientele. Being a part of the HR Operations team will be providing Backend HR support to business operations.
As an individual you should be a highly effective leader & an enthusiast with strong experience in running insights & operations from client side; a proven background in setting up & scaling up processes & global teams, with tremendous degree of emotional intelligence, strategic planning and equal focus on client experience & satisfaction.
If you have the relevant experience & are looking to scale up & move into a high visibility role, then this is the opportunity that you wouldn’t want to miss.
A leading, global Outsourcing/Offshoring firm providing career, health and wealth insights to clients.
- Designing complete H2R process including PMS, Learning, C&B, Payroll, exits, etc.
- Being company’s in-command officer & overseeing the organization’s on-going HR operations and HR process.
- Identifying and assessing complex problems and gaps with corrective measures
- Designing in-depth solutions aligning to organizational objectives
- Working in calibration with both internal and external stakeholders managing negotiations and influencing on critical matters.
- Continuous working towards excellence of processes, optimizing cost and increasing stakeholder value.
- Working from inception to implementation of complex long-term plans.
- Managing large teams at client’s end or within at given times.
- Collaborating with the Leadership team in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Leading change management, large business transformation & process management initiatives and leading by example in all areas.
- Full-time graduation along with Masters (MBA HR – Preferred)
- 16 + years of experience in handling HR operations, H2R process, HR Analytics, Client Servicing, etc.
- High proficiency in managing entire employee lifecycle along with designing HR process.
- A proven track record in leading transformation and process improvements
- Should have hands-on experience managing large teams
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.