An exciting leadership job opportunity with a Leading Global Leader for a professional holding at least 12+ years in experience with 8+ years of relevant experience in delivering end to end HR process transformation projects. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
WORK SHIFT: US/ UK shift
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Driving HR Process Transformation roadmap, agile automation, defining and implementing strategic initiatives
- Breaking down End to End process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation roadmap
- Driving and securing the business excellence involvement in most complex onshore delivery deals
- Leading and developing team to provide services to cluster of clients
- Delivering the Geo Automation in concert with respective delivery teams.
- Engaging with Client’s HR process team and working on project that improve client processes
- Minimum experience of 12 years and relevant experience of 8 plus years in managing process transformation projects.
- Certified Six Sigma black belt would be a plus
- Should have delivered HR end-end Process Transformation projects for global clients
- Client management / client facing skills / and client relationship building experience
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.