HRIS Reporting Analyst- Mumbai/Pune (Exp 3-5 yrs)
A HRIS Reporting Analyst role with fortune 500 MNC with an experience of 3-5 years having primary responsibility of supporting HR data and reporting for all modules including HCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Compensation, Talent, and Learning
If this sounds interesting apply below!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A global consulting leader firm in talent, health, retirement, and investments with a strong presence in more than 130 countries.
- HRIS subject matter expert supporting HR data and reporting for all modules including HCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Compensation, Talent, and Learning
- To Participate in day-to-day administration including, user management, correspondence management, content management, configuration and data integrity.
- Act as primary point of contact for all HR reporting support, assisting HR users across the organization in diagnosing and resolving issues with Identifying opportunities to improve data quality and root cause of end user issues; recommends continuous improvements based on end user/system errors.
- To Support the implementation and rollout of additional Workday modules in the future
- To Perform routine system audits for data validation/integrity and work with key stakeholders to make necessary changes
- To take on a number of new project initiatives as an individual contributor that have the potential to grow into more sizable engineering efforts in the future
- Responding to routine system enhancement change requests and provides consultative guidance on best business practices.
- 3+ years of HR Analyst experience in tier 1 or 2 IT services companies or Tier 1 captives
- Having HR Domain and process knowledge and expertise and proven ability to present data to managers, senior leadership in a concise and meaningful way
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and interpret data and Passion about data analytics
- Willingness to learn new technologies in evolving digital space
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Human Resources, or other related field or equivalent Minimum Special Certifications or Technical Skills
- Hands on experience in Power BI and Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi task and liaise with multiple stakeholders with Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build professional relationships
- Excellent Problem-solving skills with innovative and proactive approach with an ability to identify process improvement opportunities
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org