HRBI Reporting Analyst (5+ Years) – Mumbai/Pune
Your Future Employer: A Fortune 200 Company
Our client is looking for a HRBI Reporting Analyst who will be the subject matter expert (SME) for Workday reporting projects, security access, data integrity, enhancements and deployment efforts. This position will collaborate with the HR teams including Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Talent & Organizational Development, and Diversity & Inclusion as well as management across the organization to seek out opportunities to better utilize Workday technology to help support key reporting requirements.
- HRIS subject matter expert supporting HR data and reporting for all modules including HCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Compensation, Talent, and Learning
- Participates in day-to-day administration including, user management, correspondence management, content management, configuration and data integrity.
- Act as primary point of contact for all HR reporting support, assisting HR users across the organization in diagnosing and resolving issues.
- Identifies opportunities to improve data quality and root cause of end user issues; recommends continuous improvements based on end user/system errors.
- Support the implementation and rollout of additional Workday modules in the future
- Perform routine system audits for data validation/integrity and work with key stakeholders to make necessary changes
- Take on a number of new project initiatives as an individual contributor that have the potential to grow into more sizable engineering efforts in the future
- Responds to routine system enhancement change requests and provides consultative guidance on best business practices.
- 3+ years of HR Analyst experience in tier 1 or 2 IT services companies or Tier 1 captives
- HR Domain and process knowledge and expertise.
- Proven ability to present data to managers, senior leadership in a concise and meaningful way
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and interpret data
- Passion about data analytics
- Willingness to learn new technologies in evolving digital space
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Human Resources, or other related field or equivalent Minimum Special Certifications or Technical Skills
What is in it for you
- Recognition – global career advancement opportunities
- Visibility – work with HR leadership in support of our enterprise People strategy
- Career Growth – excellent performance is recognized by career mobility
- Design and implement complex reporting dashboards for visualization of key company metrics, models, and other essential datasets
REACH US: If interested, reach out to me with your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org