Manager- Image Analytics (4+ Years) - Gurgaon
Our Client is looking for a Manager for its Gurgaon Office.
Employer: A NASDAQ Registered company with its offerings across Analytics and Technology, Logistics, Healthcare, Utilities, Insurance and so on.
Role and Responsibilities Overview:
· Complete understanding of the current state of affairs and problem statement
· Analyze business requirement and translate into technical requirements by interacting with multiple stakeholders
· Develop complex Image Classification/Analytics models using advanced ML algorithms like Naïve Bayes, k-means, KNN and other Deep Learning concepts
· Perform necessary model building steps including Univariate, Multi-variate analysis, feature engineering in Python
· Develop codes to productionalize the models and hand over to client stakeholders
· Performa model monitoring, enhancement as per the feedback, data update and work towards automating the refreshes.
· Develop and implement reporting and analytic tools to communicate the model construct, results
· Prepare and present work products, results and business recommendation on the basis of developed models to business stakeholders.
· Prepare detailed documentation around model, process and maintain it from time to time
· Guide other team members and contribute in enhancing their proficiency
· Continuously work towards identifying areas of improvement in current processes and recommend solution to improve
· Bachelor’s/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
· 4+ years’ experience in data analytics
· Experience in working dual shore client environment
· Experience in directly managing the clients
· Expert Level Knowledge in Python (including libraries like Numpy, Scikit, Pandas, Scipy, Scikit-Image, OpenCV etc)
· Knowledge of data engineering tools is an added advantage (like SAS, SQL etc)
· Expert level Data analysis and model development experience.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges.
· Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe.
Reach us: If interested, reach out to me with your updated CV on email@example.com