Internal Audit – CA Qualified (2007-2017)
Looking for CA professionals with extensive experience in Internal Audits, internal control framework, statutory or regulatory compliances. If you are the person with same background, read on!
- Managing and lead audit teams producing high quality output within timelines. Ensure comprehensive closure of audit findings with all relevant stakeholders, based on actions recommended.
- Driving Innovation in Audit methods and techniques in audit to derive higher assurance, lean audits, higher coverage.
- Mentoring and building strong team
· Experience in end-to-end completion of internal audit assignments with high quality output
- Ability to handle the teams and prior experience of team management
- Knowledge of internal audit frameworks such as COSO, IIA’s IPPF would be desirable Strong Analytical Skills
- SAP Knowledge and practice a plus
- Strong communication (Written and verbal)Knowledge of data analytics, Power BI & Auditing tool is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
· An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
· Liaise extensively with stakeholders
· An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us:If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer:Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.