IT Risk Manager (7+ years)
Looking for a professional in Finance domain holding 7+ years of experience in providing technology risk advice to Technology Leaders, evaluating potential risks and exposures for Group Tech and determining how to effectively minimise those risks and developing procedures that can be implemented, worked in NBFC and Insurance sector. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career in the finance sector as a Consultant. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A multi-national firm in the business of consulting, technology applications, content management and strategic investments.
- Conducting risk workshops, providing guidance on risk assessments and strategies, overseeing risk remediation activities against appropriate timelines
- Drafting management reports for formal governance forums and making sure risks are articulated clearly
- Lead strategic initiatives to further improve our risk service offering and mature risk and compliance management for the Group
- Lead and coach others in your team
- Significant knowledge and experience in risk and regulatory landscape, operational IT, business knowledge and operational risk and compliance frameworks
- A tertiary qualification, preferably in a business, finance, accounting, or commerce related discipline
- ITIL and COBIT accreditations desirable
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Opportunity to work globally.
- Exponential Career growth.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion in the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.