IT security specialist-15 years-Active directory Consulting
Looking for someone with supervision and Team Leadership: Provides hands-on supervision of daily activities and priorities of IT Security function as well as vendors, consultants and contract resources. Assigns and evaluates work. Completes employee evaluations. Interviews candidates and makes hiring recommendations
- Microsoft Active Directory Management
- Group Policy Management
- Windows Shell scripting
- Azure Active directory
- Azure information protection
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Office 365 security administration
- Azure Security administration
- AWS security administration
- Endpoint Security Management. Preferably McAfee EDR, ATP
- Web Security. Preferably McAfee Web security
- Web Application firewall management
- Supervision and Team Leadership: Provides hands-on supervision of daily activities and priorities of IT Security function as well as vendors, consultants and contract resources. Assigns and evaluates work. Completes employee evaluations. Interviews candidates and makes hiring recommendations
- Manage IT Security Operations: Protects the information resources of the company from unauthorized destruction, modification, use, and disclosure. This includes oversight and administration of user access rights and privileges to ensure that appropriate access levels are maintained across Active directory and Azure AD
- Develops IT Security Architecture: Advises the organization with current information about IT security technologies, security threats and related regulatory issues. Establishes and monitors IT security related devices and services across the enterprise. Tests and implements new security solutions as required to maintain a robust security posture. Gets involved in procurement of IT security tools and services as per the organization procurement process
- Incident Management : Coordinates incident response activities related to IT security service disruptions in the areas of Active directory, web security, endpoint security, WAF and Azure AD.
- Support Audit Activities (10%): Acts as a liaison supporting internal and external audit activities. Leads the development and testing of key controls. Maintains a secure infrastructure by ensuring that all enterprise systems are up-to-date with the latest security patches, hotfixes and antivirus. Reviews all security bulletins as released by Microsoft (and other vendors) to determine the priority and the plan for updating systems while maintaining a stable production environment. Manages the Windows infrastructure to meet regulatory requirements.
- Business Continuity Planning (10%): Leads IT business continuity and disaster recovery planning. Review IT designs and all system related security plans throughout the organization to ensure secure architectures.
What’s in for You?
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 9915113515 for a confidential discussion on the role.