Sr. Group Manager - EIT-12+ Years- Mumbai
Looking for someone with supervision and Team Leadership: Provides hands-on supervision of daily activities and priorities of IT Security function as well as vendors, consultants and contract resources. Assigns and evaluates work. Completes employee evaluations. Interviews candidates and makes hiring recommendations
- Should possess immense knowledge around all Messaging & Collaboration PLatforms not just limited to Onpremise but cloud as well.
- Should have a good verbal and written communication. Should participate in discussions and provide practical Solutions.
- Candidates having both (Windows & Non-Windows) OS knowledge will be added advantages.
- Should have good working knowledge of Virtualization Hypervisors. VMware, Hyper-V would be preferred ones.
- Should have good grasping power and willingness to learn and acquire knowledge about the technologies they might have not worked upon, however it called for.
- Decent experience on working in Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Should have basic understanding about Networking Components and its functionality.
- Should be able to do solution designing for any requirements along with creating BOQs.
- Knowledge of logging, monitoring, alerting systems.
- Should have knowledge about some scripting language
- Should possess good troubleshooting skills and resolve issues quickly.
- Knowledge on Security and audit tools.
- Guide team members/peers, optimise resources for cost, security and resiliency,
What’s in for You?
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or contact me on 9915113515 for a confidential discussion on the role.