Technical Architect- Java, J2EE, Springboot, Microservice, Hibernate, AWS (12+ Years)
A Technical Architect job opportunity for a professional holding at least 12+ years’ experience in Java, J2EE, Springboot, Microservice, Hibernate, AWS. You will use your experience in to Architecting the overall technology solutions by using different tools, frameworks, libraries and Microservices, MVC etc. design patterns.
Our client is looking for a professional keen/eager to grow their career in as a Technical Architect job. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location: Mumbai/ Pune /B’lore
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing advisory, broking, and financial solutions to millions of customers across the globe.
- Building multitenant/ multilingual workflow product by leveraging multiple AWS cloud technology services
- Architecting the overall technology solutions by using different tools, frameworks, libraries and Microservices, , MVC etc. design patterns
- Reviewing the HLD and LLD documents, code review, effort estimations and providing recommendations for building highly scalable and reliable platforms
- Work closely with technical, functional and project managers to deliver overall product and project solutions to different customers
- Work with customers directly to manage technical deliverables across different projects
- Analyse change requests, estimate requirements and ensure delivery based on agreed constraints
- Technically managing the overall product and project implementations to ensure delivery under defined constraints
- Database design with conceptual, logical and physical models; writing simple or complex PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures/ Functions/ Triggers etc. using PostgreSQL, SQL databases
- Troubleshooting technical issues by identifying root cause and implementing workarounds/ permanent solutions as applicable
- Should be able to conduct technical POC independently of different technology frameworks as per product/ project requirements
- Provide pre-sales technical support to stakeholders across globe
- Minimum 12-16 years of experience in design and development of J2EE based applications, database design (conceptual/ logical/ physical)
- Expertise in building multitenant/ multilingual enterprise level applications using Springboot, Hibernate, JQuery frameworks, PostgreSQL or MS SQL databases
- Expertise in building enterprise applications using AWS cloud technologies with very good knowledge of multiple IaaS and PaaS services.
- Building on CI/ CD pipeline by leveraging various industry standard tools like github, svn, Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, Static Code Analyzer Tools like SonarQube or any industry standard, performance and security testing tools (any industry standard) etc.
- Should have lead team of Technical Leads and Developers with minimum 3-4 years’ experience. Remaining experience should be of technical lead and core development in J2EE technology stack.
- Preferred to have good knowledge of delivering BPM workflow solutions using jBPM workflow engine.
What is in store for you?
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
Reach us at
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.