Java developer (Exp: 4+ yrs)
Java Developer job opportunity in Pune or Gurgaon for a professional holding at least 4 years of experience in Java/J2EE, Struts/Spring/SpringBoot and JDBC. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Java development. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location- Gurgaon or Pune
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
One of the top 10 analytics firms in India.
- You will be responsible for estimation and planning to support Day-to-day issues and enhancements.
- You will be responsible to coordinate with development team for Building, Configuration, Fixing Packs and Deployment activities.
- •You will be responsible for identifying improvement opportunities and bring in Service improvement based on the feedback from the client/Business.
- You will be responsible for managing the deliverables as per the timelines and standards set with the stakeholders.
- You should hold a good experience in Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlet technologies.
- You should have experience in at-least one of Java MVC frameworks(Struts/Spring) along with Java/J2EE. Experience in Struts will be added advantage.
- Should have exposure in using Hibernate or JDBC technologies.
- You should also possess Good experience in using WebSphere/Tomcat servers.
- You should have Web service usage experience with either SOAP/REST APIs.
- You should have a handful knowledge in Maven, GIT/Bit Bucket Repository, Jenkins CI/CD process, Docker, Sonar, JIRA, Splunk, etc will be helpful.
- You should be having knowledge in Micro Service architecture, Cloud environment, Unqork development platform will be added advantage.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.