Head of Automation – RPA (15+ years)
Seeking a tenured professional with more than a decade of experience into Robotic Automation, where the person must have taken numerous initiative in taking automating processes using any of the tools like – automation Anywhere, Blue Prism & Uipath.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty in Insurance serving millions of customers across the full spectrum
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Innovate on the process - to achieve operational efficiency and better quality of a product.
- Timely and quality execution of existing projects with set objectives defined by stakeholders.
- Consult with client/agency to better reports and make them insightful and value adds for clients with live recommendations
- Understanding of various RPA, cloud & development platforms
- Responsible for the thought leadership on industry evolution, identifying new applications for automation technologies and for building and implementing solutions which transform the operational capabilities of the business.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate - Computer Engineering/ associated fields
- 15+ years of Project Management experience across technology domains handling varied projects.
- At least 10 years of experience in handling pure-play Automation/RPA Projects.
- Experience in a Tech Consultancy firm with a proven track record in consulting and advisory.
- Experience across sectors & industries with marketing and product management portfolios is advantageous.
- Good research skills & the ability to self-learn is a must.
- Effective in both verbal and writing when presenting / packaging projects to the clients and internal stakeholders is a much
- Must be numerically-inclined and extremely comfortable in a data-intensive role.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Market leading remuneration
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.