Manager – Key accounts – Banking / Financial Services (5-10 years)
(P.S. – Diversity candidates will be preferred)
Key accounts management opportunity with India's leading research, analytics and credit rating firm that is looking for a professional with 5-8 Years of experience in Sales, business development, Stakeholder management with understanding of Banking products in Credit, risk and wealth management . You will be working hands on driving strategic agenda with key accounts of client’s research business in the BFSI space – Banks, NBFCs, Wealth Managers – increasing wallet share and deepening market penetration along with leading complex negotiations of commercial and contractual deals with C-Level.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, read on and apply.
: India's leading research, analytics and credit rating firm
• Driving strategic agenda with key accounts of client’s research business in the BFSI space – Banks, NBFCs, Wealth Managers – increasing wallet share and deepening market penetration along with leading complex negotiations of commercial and contractual deals with C-Level.
• Managing and driving the creation and assignment of sales goals, business retention goals and travel expense budget
• Creating large opportunities with key stakeholders, driving new solutions/offerings in the market
• Monitoring pipeline of team and ensuring meeting monthly budgets of self and team
• Providing mentoring and coaching to sales team on different levels
• Identifying gaps in product knowledge, management, and sales skills within team
• Ensuring that team is aware of trends and responds to client/market demands with relevant products and services to drive revenue
• Leading the creation of a sales plan for team with tactical action steps to execute that plan to meet and exceed sales/revenue goals
• Identifying product and market trends and ensuring that sales teams are knowledgeable and conversant in them
- MBA from Tier 1 institute with 5-10 Years of experience in consultative Sales/ Key account management from Banking domain (Mid corporate or SME Lending) with understanding of Credit, Risk , Wealth management with strong understanding of Banking jargon’s.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience at senior level in Banks and NBFCs
- Hands on experience in understanding the entire sales cycle – driving discussions ,originating deals, negotiations, commercials and increasing wallet share and market penetration with existing accounts
- Comfortable in working as hands on; diversity candidates will be preferred
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you please apply with your updated resume at email@example.com
- A high visibility role, acting as a strong support to the leadership team
- Working in an impactful role which requires a mix of operational expertise and strategic planning while discovering business potential and influencing business decisions.